Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ejercicio

So, as of lately, I have come to appreciate exercising (especially jogging) even more... and I came up with a list of reasons.
1. First of all, its good for you- burns calories, boosts your immune system, builds muscles (gives you really nice calves...), lowers your heart rate, etc. The list of physical benefits is endless. Research it on the internet.
2. It is a great stress reliever. It always clears my mind--forget about most of the things on my mind and just run. Additionally, it can help me sort out my thoughts. I always finish my run in a better mood and ready to face life's challenges.
3. Okay, also if I am angry, frustrated, or sad, it is a GREAT way to channel my negative energy into something positive. (Well, if I am sad it can have the adverse effect... but that is beside the point.) Like I said before, I always end in better mood.
Basically if you exercise, you look and feel better. Enough said. Exercising... DO IT!

No comments: