Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Singles' Awareness Week!

So, I haven written in this thing in a long time... but I have been writing in my journal (which is amazing for me). I guess I am just realizing the importance of journal writing, but definitely easier said than done.
So, read this. Basically, I think I use this to post interesting stuff more than commenting and contemplating (nice alliteration, huh?), but when have I ever been good at saying that stuff out loud anyways? So, this article is nothing new perhaps, but it is a cool perspective and new way of thinking about your influence upon other people. My mission prep teacher related it to dating, which explains a lot about the type of people you are attracted to (even if there are others who may be cuter).

Also, why do RMs date freshmen? dumb, dumb, dumb...

On a happier note, NO SCHOOL NEXT MONDAY! and I get to see my daddy! WOO HOO!

p.s. Thanks Meagan, you inspired me. Now... Jenn... it's your turn!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

That was a great article Marissie. I need to remeber that more because I really know that how I act influences how others act towards me. If I am more friendly and outgoing they will also be that way for me. Other people don't usually take the first step. Even at home, we are happier when one of us is in a really good mood. And we can tell when somone has had a bad day. But I am the only one who can truly radiate because I come from Richland where we glow in the dark!