Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Lovin' Part Two

I've been slacking in the blogging department. However, I thought I would add to my rockin' list of summer activities. Within the past month I have:
--Attended the Strawberry Days rodeo in Pleasant Grove and ate strawberries 'n cream.
--Worked at the Creamery on Ninth. (I love visitors...)
--Camped in Payson canyon and cooked some amazing dutch oven meals.
--Had bonfires and s'mores in Provo canyon.
--Visited Las Vegas.
--Visited the Freedom Festival in Provo.
--Cooked fun things, such as lentil tacos, brie chicken, homemade mac n' cheese, delicious brownies, enchiladas, etc.
--Ate Kneaders' french toast.
--Realized I can run an 8'30'' mile.
--Experimented with my running and biking routes and discovered the lovely, diverse houses of Provo.
--Attended my first murder mystery dinner.
--Spent lots of time with Anthony.
--And last, but not least, had a GNO with some of my favorite people--Jenna, Meagan, and Jenn. Our last one for a long time...

I have yet to...
--Go home to Alabama (2 more weeks... and I am bringing Anthony with me.)
--Take a 2nd trip to Panaca.
--Bike to Utah Lake.
--Make a Cafe Rio dinner.
--Discover the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe.
--Read for fun.
--Hike Timp.
--Swim at Seven peaks.
--Run a race or complete a triathlon.

I love summer. Thank goodness it isn't over yet!

1 comment:

Jenna Garns said...

Wow Marissa you are a busy woman! You inspire me to make a list of fun things to do. You're making it happen!