Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm still alive!

It may seem as if I have fallen of the face of the Earth, but in reality, I am just engaged. I am getting married December 22nd! Woo hoo! That's in 22 days in case you wanted to know... So, yes, sorry, I have been extra horrible with socializing and communicating with people. I still love you. I am so freaking busy. Everything is falling into place though, and my future mother-in-law and my mom are both awesome. Geez, I am so ready for my wedding to just be here. I am so excited! I was worried our engagement would be too short. haha

Thanksgiving was fabulous. I have so much to be thankful for. Anthony and I went to Panaca of course. I love my future-in-laws. Lauren came too, and she likes my future-in-laws too.

So, that's all for updates now. There is lots I could say, but I have a 10 page paper due Wednesday morning, and I have like 2 pages written... cool... But I didn't want to let November go by without a post, and I wanted to let y'all know that I still love you. I will be better... if not this semester, definitely next semester.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Now the 22nd is in 4 days...oh boy! Are we going to get one last 'single marissa' blog post? My guess is no...:) but update again soon with your tales of marriage! Don't make me have to ask, "HOW'S MARRIED LIFE?? *WINK*"