Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cleanliness

News Flash! I have always enjoyed cleanliness over messiness.

Those who have known me during high school or the beginning of my college career know that I did not always keep a clean room. I began to keep a cleaner room out of respect for my roommates. Then I began to realized how much I like things clean--I finally saw the light!

As it turns out I saw the light most of my life... it just dimmed for a little bit. When I was home, my mom reminded me that I used to always have a clean room (until high school). I thought... and thought.. and thought... and remembered! I used to keep my bed made and room spotless believe it or not. (Then I hit high school...) When my sister and I played together, particularly Barbies, I used to make us play in her room. That way it was her room that got messy... hahahaha I am definitely back to normal. I love things clean.

2 comments:

Jenna Garns said...

That's awesome Marissa. It does feel good to be clean. And that's great that you can go back to your roots and finish what you started when you were younger. I need to do that. Jared is better than I am right now. oops. :)

Hey you wrote about Panaca but what about your trip to Alabama?

jenn said...

that's crazy...but i believe it because i have always known you were a neat person deep inside. neat as in tidy, although you are neat as in cool too! Sometimes it's just hard to live up to our own cleanliness ideals.

Ok so my main point is what jenna said-- it's time for an alabama trip blog. are you back in utah yet?