Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh the things you will find in a backpack of mine...

I cleaned out my backpack today.
I found the normal stuff: I-pod, contacts lubricator, money, comb, chap-stick, lip gloss, writing utensils, band-aids, jump drive, lotion, femininities, etc. Use your imagination, or really, just look in your own backpack.
However, I also found (not surprisingly):
--A-440 tuning fork
--whistle
--glue-stick
--ultra fine point black sharpie
--art pencil and gum eraser
--napkins
I have also been known to find the following:
--markers
--scissors
--tape
I think one's backpack can say a lot about a person.

I keep so much stuff in my backpack. This is why I take my backpack places when I don't need to sometimes. It's too much of a hassle to transfer it to a purse.

Maybe I should decrease the number of items in my backpack. It can get really heavy between carrying around books and food. Maybe the books aren't the problem... I could shed a pound or two if I got rid of half the little stuff.
But what if I need that extra something special in my backpack?

3 comments:

Meagan said...

I can so relate. I had to take three changes of clothes with me to school today, and lunch and dinner. I needed a second backpack. Probably the grossest thing I've found in my backpack is an old orange that I forgot to eat. Ew.

Maris said...

haha. that is sick... but not as sick as the beef under your bed!

jenn said...

you still have your rape whistle! I wish i had mine. Also, don't let this sound dirty, but i first read your list really fast and i thought it said 'lubricator' and i was like, "what on earth is that in her backpack??"
anywho this inspires me to empty out mi mochila.