Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pondering..

I just wrote entries for two other journals... why not one more?

I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... at least 6 different journals, oh wait... make that 7. Yikes. Journals in so many different plays cannot be effective.

The educators of future elementary school teachers have a thing for journals. Supposedly, they're good for you. Okay, so they are. However, when they are an assignment they are not always as much from the heart as they should be. As of now, three of my classes require the students to write a journal or various reflections.

Then, I have a personal, daily journal. My New Years' resolution is to write in it thrice weekly. I have written in it once... Elder Holland was right.
I also have my scripture journal.
Thirdly, I have a physical journal with about 10 pages left. I wanted to say I had at least filled up one journal in my life, so I can't quite be done with this one yet.
Then, of course, I have this blog thingy. I think this one wins for the most consistent entries as of late.

Well, I am off to... you guessed it! Write in another journal...

No comments: