Thursday, March 12, 2009

Indecision

Last night I couldn't decide what pie to make... so many options! Turtle cheesecake, Oreo cream pie, strawberry pie, blueberry sour cream, peanut butter pie, tin roof sundae pie, grasshopper pie, etc. I finally picked two pies, and I am dang excited to make them. I am particularly excited to make Strawberry Smoothie Ice-Cream Pie, a recipe from Southern Living--a magazine with amazing recipes! Of course, you can't go wrong with a simple Mint-Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie either...
Yum Yum! Pie day is going to be AMAZING!

I also don't know where I am living next year... And when people ask me and worry for me, I get more worried. Either a) I can't live with my cousins, b)I am gonna live in a dump, c)or both. Maybe I'll luck out... maybe.

And I don't know what I am doing this summer. Social life or money???

Big decisions stink. P.U.

2 comments:

jenn said...

i like your bloggie, it's very springy! Also, the strawberry pie sounds delish, i'll be sure to try it tonight.
I don't get your living dilemma next year-- option c is you live in a dump all alone with no cousins? that's sad...
and also, i say go for both social life & $$$ this summer...work 35 hours a week at some random job & have fun afterwards! yay!

Maris said...

well option c is not desirable--i am just afraid it will happen if we don't get on the ball...

and as for the summer debate i should have been more specific. have a social life in provo or save money and go home...i think i am gonna make a pro/con list ;)